Incorporated in the state of Maryland in 1959, this fund invested in companies in Europe’s post-World War II common market. In March of 1971, the company was merged into the International Telephone and Telegraph Company.
Common Stock, issued in the 1960’s
Printed by the De La Rue Bank Note Company
8” (h) x 12” (w)
This certificate has vertical fold lines, punch hole cancels in the signature areas and body and some toning and edge faults from age.